Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Smiley Girl

Well I realize I am way behind on my blog post and there's so many cute pictures I want to get on here so I am going to try harder to post more frequently!  Here's a few pictures I took of her this past Sunday (just before she turned 2 months old on Monday 5/21).  Can't believe she's already 2 months old but that's another post.

She was being so cute and was just loving having her picture taken!  And I was loving that I was getting to capture all of them!  She's just precious and we're so blessed to be her parents!



I am hoping her eyes stay blue but I am sure they'll be beautiful no matter what color they end up being, but on this day they were looking even bluer than ususal!






Well I would love to write more but I think I hear her waking up right now and I bet she's hungry!  Bye for now...

1 comment: