Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Quality Family Time!

Happy 4th of July!!  I have these pre-scheduled, so I'll have a 4th of July post up soon!
While we were in Arkansas, Bre was able to spend a little time with Gram & PaPa every day!  PaPa is working on a poem titled "Bre & Me" highlighting their similarities and differences since they share the same birthday!  (Bre was born on PaPa's 91st birthday!)  He's been telling me some of the lines but can't wait to see the finished product!


Gram just loved being able to hold her every day!  Bre's faces in these two pictures are just too funny!


BreBre and GG playing with her new finger puppet

Having fun with Uncle Matt...as Mike says, Matt is the most gentle when burping Bre after a bottle, the rest of us burp her way too hard he says.

DeDe and all her grandbabies

with Aunt Sara and Lilly
I am so behind on blogging that I have never blogged the pictures from when Uncle Matt & Aunt Sara came down to meet Bre for the first time.  Sara offered to get up with Bre one night and let Bert & I sleep through the night, it was great!  I felt guilty but the sleep was so nice!  And Aunt Sara says she did great for her!

This is a great picture of Lilly!  

This was the best picture out of the ones that I had taken, not sure what Reid was saying but still cute!


Reid & Uncle Bert were playing again and having a good time!



Lilly decided it was time to jump on...Reid was doing push-ups with his legs and moving Bert up & down...he's so strong!




Aunt Sara had just rocked baby Bre to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment