Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday DeDe!

Happy Birthday DeDe! 
We can't wait to see you this weekend!  Should be a really fun time!
I've been working on going through Bre's closet to take out all the clothes that are too small for her and make room for some bigger things.  I don't know why it is so hard for me to put away my favorites even when I know they are getting tight on her!  I guess it's just having to admit to myself that she is getting bigger...anyway when I did I came across this dress that I had bought at a Repeats Are Neat sale and I just think it's so cute on her, so that was good motivation to keep my hard work up!


Such a sweet smile!  Showing off those teeth!

Hard to tell from these pictures but she is becoming quite the roller, especially when you're trying to change her diaper.  Luckily she turns towards the wall (not that we ever leave her unattended) but it does help contain her somewhat.  We just think of it as more of a challenge, glad she's keeping us on our toes!


There she goes with her tongue...wonder if she's going to be like her Uncle Chad and always have her tongue out...I don't think we're to that point yet but we'll see...


She just looks like a sweet little angel in this picture!  Who can do no wrong I'm sure...Yes, she has me wrapped around her finger, right where she wants me!

She loves to scratch the couch (and the wall by her changing table) I guess she likes the sound it makes when she does, whatever the reason, she loves to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment