Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hanging out with GiGi

 We were so glad to have Mom staying with us the first few days we were home!  It was a great help & comfort to have her around and Breanna loved hanging out with her GiGi!
We got these sweet pictures when she was taking a nap with GiGi.
She looked so peaceful I had to take a picture...problem is she is always doing something cute that I find picture worthy...guess that's a good problem to have.  I am trying not to bother her too much with pictures, but not sure how successful I am being at that.
Looks like a little bit of a smile in this one, must of been having a good dream!
Here she is telling GiGi all about something, just not sure what.
So excited about all the fun BreBre and I will have together!  I think about how close I am with Mom and it's exciting that BreBre and I will hopefully have that same close relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment