Monday, December 10, 2012

Family Pictures

Last weekend Kristi took some family pictures of us.  We were so thankful and really got some cute pictures!  Thank you Kristi!
Have to thank DeDe for this cute dress!  Looks like Buddy on her collar.


I will have to admit that it is a chore to get all three of us camera ready (however Bert will tell you that time management is not my strongest point....I'm working on it but it's taking me more time than it should...guess that proves him right but don't tell him!)   
Bre loves to fly and be thrown up high!  Here she is clapping and having a good time.  Daddy normally does this more than Mommy...my arms tire out so much quicker!

Thought this one was so sweet

It was pretty windy...good thing we had a bow or that hair would have been all in her face.  Bert's been teasing her calling her Cousin It when she has it all crazy!  She's getting pretty good about taking her bows out but they really are necessary for her to see, so we try to always have one in her hair.

Got a cute on of Bert and I!

Brought along her rocking chair which used to be mine when I was little.  So glad Mom saved it!  I believe Mom said it was painted when she got it for me and she refinished it.  She told me to do whatever I wanted with it, so I repainted it for BreBre!

Love these two!

If only we could have gotten a smile but I still love this picture of the three of us!  She was amazed with the wind and it was raining leaves so too much to look at and focus on the camera!

This is also one of my favorites!  Love how you can see her two teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment